Best Features of Mobile Phones
- A phone must have a large and beautiful display. The screen is what connects you to your device and so must be spacious and clear.
- A phone must have the ability to text, call and email as a minimum. If it does not have the capacity to do this, it is essentially not a mobile phone.
- A phone must be able to download and upload data through its network capabilities which must include mobile data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- A phone needs a good operating system so that it is not a nuisance to operate. The last thing you need is to be stuck outside in the rain, trying to find the number of the taxi service you saved earlier. Which brings me on to my next point…
- A phone must be waterproof and, ideally, oleophobic so that should it get wet or dirty, your phone is still ready to use.